William “Rodriguez” Morrison 2013 Write-In Candidate For LA City Council
- I disagree in the decisions that our community leaders have made. In the opinion of Community Members I have spoken with and my own, the basic goals of the Councils activities have been substituted with agendas that our out-of-touch with the needs of the Community as a whole. This is to say, I want to get us back to “Doing the Math” in streamlining our process, overhead and resources and direction. This overhaul is long overdue for what ever reason, this is not a “Finger Pointing” but an urgent “Reassessment” redistribution on the pragmatic role and actions of the City Council.
- A Community Leader needs to be in touch with the community and it’s needs. As well as care and understand the responsibilities that are a requirements to achieve the Community’s goals.
- Greener solutions in cost, resource management, Traffic, Employment, Small & Medium Sized Business
- This City has made it hard for small Business owner and property owner to even work and live in this City, but it is time for change for a brighter future.
- This is what leadership should be and I would be.
- I would be honored to serve as the next LA City Council Man.
- No upcoming events